Umeko Goya is a 1st year student at Okyot Academy in class A. She is the first girl to meet Tristan.
Umeko is a short, young, girl with light brown hair and dark blue eyes. She keeps her hair tied up in a pony tail with a ribbon (later using one given to her by Tristan). When in school, she wears her issued Okyot Academy uniform and when out of school she wears loli style clothing. She is 5'3" and has a 32 cm bust.
Umeko is generally very happy and outgoing, but can be hot headed, especially when fighting with Jonah. Since she knows she has a bit of a stronger connection to Tristan, she doesn't get as jealous as the other girls.
Umeko first meets Tristan when she runs into him with her bike at the Atmos-Train station. When the two look at each other they see the sparkly stuff typical to an anime or manga when characters are in love. Since The two develop a special relationship since she is the first girl to meet Tristan. From the first day of school on Umeko calls him Tristan-sama which always makes the other girls jealous.
When Umeko first meets Jonah at the train station after running into Tristan, he makes a comment on her size and how young she is. This makes Umeko angry and not very friendly towards him. Throughout the manga the two continuously pick on each other.
Umeko's cousin who tries to hook up Umeko with Tristan by causing set ups. She likes to trick Tristan into usually getting trapped with Umeko somewhere( Her room, Locker room, bathroom,etc.).
Umeko was imbued with mana at birth and as a result can use Herba magic.
- Plant Control- Umeko can control small plants in a small area
- Plant Effects- Umeko has knowledge of the effects different plants have on their own or when combine (e.g. aloe can be used to relieve an itch)
Known Spells Edit
- Hydra Orchid- Summons a giant carnivorous plant with multiple heads to fight for her
- Entangle- Trips people (usually Jonah) with a vine
- Seed Grenades - Umeko fires grenades that explode on impact
- Spore Effect
- Spore Effect Sleep- spores are released that make the opponent tired
- Spore Effect Paralyze- spores are released that immobilize the opponent
- Spore Effect Confuse- spores are released that make the opponent dizzy and disoriented
- Vine Dome- Umeko makes a dome of vines to protect or trap
Final Gambit Edit
A final gambit is a spell so powerful that it takes almost all the users mana to activate it.
- Witches Garden of Death - Umeko makes a large area covered by thorny plants with toxins on the tips along with carnivorous venous fly traps, large flowers that shoot large needles, plants that spew spores that are very toxic and can knock out a person, and roaming vine monsters with 3 large pincers that burrow through the ground surprising people. Extremely Destructive spells and extremely fast flight stand a chance of not getting hit with anything but the chances are 1 to 100
Like all mages, Umeko has a magic equip where her power dramatically increases (which is shown by her boob size), but until mastered, can only be used in special circumstances.
When Umeko magic equips, her ribbon changes to leaves and flowers dot her ponytail. Her clothes are removed and she is covered with a leaf bra and skirt. Her lower arms and legs are now made of plants and her upper arms and legs are wrapped in a thorny vine. When in this form Umeko's bust increases, giving her more confidence in the battle.